Ryan is horse racing journalist who’s not afraid to put his money where his mouth is and will always stand by his predictions on race day.
He’s been destined for horse racing coverage ever since he was 10 years old and was given a detention after arguing with a teacher who refused to let his class watch the Melbourne Cup.
He’s a qualified journalist through the Queensland University of Technology and has a sporting history dating back to before he can remember.
If you can think of a sport chances are he’s been involved with it on some level and he has sports journalism experience across all medians.
In 2009 / 2010 he anchored a sports dedicated radio show which covered everything from Racing through to League, Union and the AFL.
The radio program also paved the way for Suncorp Stadium media accreditation and regular media conference attendance from Brisbane to the Gold Coast.
His horse racing knowledge was then greatly advantaged during a short stint at Channel Seven to learn under well respected horse racing broadcaster Pat Welsh.
This experience led to a decision to focus fulltime on horse racing as he works to establish a respected career in the online industry.
He loves nothing more than a few beers and a punt down at the pub with his mates and more often than not he comes out with a little extra cash in his pocket as well.
Latest News Articles By Ryan Clark
- Woorim Heathcote's Latest Chance At Group 1 Win
- Black Caviar's Autumn Comes To A Close
- Chris Waller Ready To Overrun Rosehill
- Has Rolling Pin Come To A Halt?
- Speediness & Pago Rock Virtually Inseparable
- Phelan Ready For A Win But Where & When?
- Warator Ready To Step Up At Flemington
- Speed Draws Wide In Light Fingers Stakes
- Mosheen Caught Wide In The Vanity
- Helmet Draws Perfectly For CS Hayes Stakes
- Black Caviar To Face Eight In Lightning Stakes
- Provincial Clubs Clash Over NSW Scheduling
- Mosheen Looks Unbeatable In The Vanity
- Temple To Boom For Up To Four Months
- Berry's Book Brimming With Talent
- Karuta Queen Still On Track For Light Fingers
- Cox Plate Carnival To Get Major Overhaul
- Moody Not Giving Up On Frankel Showdown
- Pride To Rain On Black Caviar Parade
- Karuta Queen To Be Sent To Melbourne