Horse Racing Writer
Mark Mazzaglia comes with a wealth of knowledge of the horse racing industry.
Prior to joining the HorseRacing.com.au team in January 2012 Mark spent many years in the Courier Mail sports department studying race form and covering many aspects of the racing industry.
Most recently Mark worked with prominent Brisbane racehorse trainer Barry Baldwin and helped prepare winners in Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne as well as all the southeast Queensland racetracks.
Mark hopes to combine his love of racing with providing up to date information for our readers.
Latest News Articles By Mark Mazzaglia
- Black Heart Bart chasing 5th G1 win in Futurity Stakes
- Catchy needs luck from wide barrier in Blue Diamond Stakes
- Blue Diamond Stakes betting unaffected after Spoils scratching
- Bowman happy with barrier 4 for Winx in Chipping Norton Stakes
- Hartnell not ready to topple Winx in Chipping Norton Stakes
- Blue Diamond Stakes fancy Jukebox ready for 'The Big Dance'
- Barrier 8 for Jameka in 2017 Peter Young Stakes
- Black Heart Bart 1 of 4 Weir runners in 2017 Futurity Stakes
- Extreme Choice draws midfield in capacity 2017 Oakleigh Plate
- Only bad luck can beat Winx in Chipping Norton Stakes
- Winx draws barrier 4 in 2017 Chipping Norton Stakes Field
- Winx is $1.10 in early Chipping Norton Stakes betting
- Jameka Heads 2017 Peter Young Stakes Nominations
- Catchy Remains Favourite In Blue Diamond Stakes Betting
- Catchy draws barrier 13 in 2017 Blue Diamond Stakes
- Lindsay Park has 6 runners in 2017 Blue Diamond Stakes Field
- Hartnell given top weight in 2017 Doncaster Mile
- Faatinah included in 2017 Oakleigh Plate nominations
- Black Heart Bart heads small nominations for 2017 Futurity Stakes
- Avdulla rides Hartnell to test Winx in Chipping Norton Stakes